View more events in
We have some 'hare-raising' news (sorry, but there are more 'EGGscruciating' puns to come)...
There's lots of family fun to be had this Easter with a day out at Foylehov Activity Centre, Limavady.
Being the 'good eggs' that we are, Foylehov Activity Centre is open every day throughout the Easter school holidays, so we have plenty of 'cracking' activities to keep the kids occupied. So 'hop to it! Get booking!
We have lots of 'EGGcellent' activity packages to choose from that are 'Cheap Cheap'...
• Silver Package: Archery & Laser Clay Shooting = £16pp* (Age 10+), £13pp* (Under10s)
• Emerald Package: Laser Combat, Archery & Laser Clay Shooting = £27pp* (Age 10+), £21pp* (Under 10s)
• Sapphire Package: Hovercrafts, Archery & Laser Clay Shooting = £45pp* (Age14+), £40* (Age 12-13), £31.50pp* (age10-11), £21pp* (under 10s)
• Gold Package: Hovercrafts, Powerturn Buggies, Archery & Laser Clay Shooting = £65pp* (Age14+), £58* (Age 12-13), £45pp* (age10-11), £29pp* (under 10s)
* Prices correct as of January 2017
Make the most of what Northern Ireland has to offer by getting outdoors, having fun and trying something different at Foylehov Activity Centre - open 7 days a week.
Warm and older clothes and trainers or boots are recommended for most activities. A change of clothes is also a good idea in wet weather.
We recommend booking to ensure activities are available. You can book via the following methods:
- Call us on 028777 22235
- Email us email@example.com
- Enquire online www.foylehov.com/booking-form.aspx
71 Carrowclare Road,
Derry / Londonderry
028 777 22235
Directions from Limavady: Follow the B69(Seacoast Rd) from Limavady towards Castlerock/Coleraine for 3-4 miles passing a pub called The Coast on the left, In 200 yards take a left onto Carrowclare Rd. Follow for 1.5 miles until a T-junction. Turn left, Foylehov is 300 yards on the right hand side