View more events in
This event is part of the Get Wet NI national campaign which opens up an array of opportunities for local people to get involved in a variety of watersports. Watersport clubs based all over Northern Ireland will be offering local people an opportunity to ‘Have a Go’ in a variety of watersports for as little as £10 or less over the weekend of 6th &7th May with events continuing throughout the Summer!
Come and have a unique underwater experience led by qualified instructors from the British Sub Aqua Club Ireland Region. Women are particularly welcome.
Experience the freedom of swimming underwater without the need to come up for air. This is an introductory experience which allows you to decide if sub aqua diving is for you.
The event includes a briefing before the actual in water experience to explain what is going to happen and the opportunities that can follow on. It includes a 25m swim, a 15min (approx) in water experience and time to change. All sub aqua equipment will be provided.
- An ideal opportunity to come and see if sub aqua diving is for you
- Minimum age 18yrs
- Women are particularly welcome
- A self certified medical form will be sent to participants prior to the event
- Applicants must be able to swim one length of the pool (this will be checked on the night)
- Lead by qualified instructors
Pool swimming gear, t-shirt (that can be worn in the pool) and a towel.
Bookings can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email please indicate:
- The number of participants you want to book
- Their names and how they can be contacted to send a self assessment medical form to
- Their shoe size
- A contact phone number (preferably a mobile number)